Loading JustWatch data…
We discuss the predictions for Prime Video Peripheral Season 1 Episode 8, as well as the release date, time and where to watch online.
AT Peripheral Season 1, Episode 7 Inspector Lowber (Alexandra Billings) starts investigating the disappearance Aelita (Charlotte Riley) in more detail while Burton (Jack Raynor) as well as Conner (Eli Gorey) go to the training simulation. Cherise (T’Nia Miller) offers a deadly solution to all chaos and murder Bob (Ned Dennehy) tries to finish his last assignment with fatal consequences. It’s another messy episode, unnecessarily complex and confusing, though the ending has a twist and some thrilling action. Here’s what happened in Episode 7 Peripheral:
- Ella Fisher’s vision fades again and she asks Rhys to take her to the doctor. Killer Bob follows them to where he brutally kills Rhys before taking Ella and the doctor (Dee Dee) hostage. They wait for Burton and Flynn to arrive while Ella tries to talk him out of killing anyone but himself.
- Lowbeer takes three peripherals to the police training center. Burton and Conner participate in a training simulation with Beatrice’s robot while Lowbeer interrogates Flynn. Burton and Conner fight the other robots and then Beatrice. Lowbear asks Flynn about her biggest fears and her thoughts on the two timelines.
- Lowbeer explains that the timings differ considerably. Lowbeer’s own schedule is very different from the real Flynn. At Lowbeer’s, Burton and Conner fought a different war, without their tactile technology. And Flynn married Tommy. In Flynn’s current timeline, the jackpot is happening at an accelerated pace, all thanks to the Research Institute.
- Tommy continues to investigate the conspiracy. He finds the missing weapon and is ordered to help the sheriff at Corbell’s house. Tommy heads out and finds an untouched crime scene. Sheriff Jackman explains what happened, but Tommy doesn’t believe him. He sees only corruption. Jackman tells him to bring the Fisher siblings to him. Tommy refuses.
- Burton and Conner are killed in their simulation, and Lober cuts off his conversation with Flynn. The three Peri wake up in their own world and head to the doctors to check on their mother. However, Burton senses a trap and calls Conner and Leon to help.
- Cherise visits Lowbeer and informs the Inspector about the data breach. She thinks that Aelita stole dangerous technology. Cherise wants Lober to kill the Lev and Flynn families to prevent any chance of the technology wreaking havoc on society. Lawber considers the offer.
- Ash and Ossian try to steal from the Lion. He figures out their plans.
- Burton shoots Bob and kills the killer, saving the day.
- Tommy returns to Corbell’s house. He shoots Sheriff Jackman with Bob’s weapon. Corbell dives for the sheriff’s gun to stop Tommy from killing him as well. Instead, Tommy fires a sonic gun at Corbell.
Peripheral season 1, release date and time of episode 8
Episode 8 is scheduled to release on Prime Video on Friday, December 2, 2022 at 12:00 pm ET. Rumor has it that the eighth episode is called The Making of a Thousand Forests.
Where to watch online
Spectators around the world can catch Peripheral season 1 episode 8 with an Amazon Prime Video subscription on the above date.
- Tommy will go to the Fisher house for answers. He will ask them to inform him of everything that has happened so far. The Fisher family will be surprised to learn that Corbell and the sheriff are dead. But that means there are no assassins after them, at least in the current timeline. Although part of me thinks Corbell is still alive.
- Lowbeer seems to want to protect the London timeline, even considering killing two entire families to keep the timeline safe. I think Lowbeer and Cherise can team up and try to destroy the Lev and Flynn families in order to save the world at large.
- In the final, I suspect a massive showdown between the two opposing armies. Will they fight in the 2032 timeline or the 2100 London timeline? I assume there will be a lot of violence and bloodshed. I predict quite a few deaths here. Who will survive? Will the good guys win?
More stories about Periphery Season 1
- Peripheral Season 1 Episode 8 Summary