Loading JustWatch data…
This article is a preview of Episode 5, Season 2 of Apple TV+’s Mosquito Coast, and includes details on release date, time, and where to watch online.
Apple TV+repetition 1986 Peter Weir film of the same name it may not have been a big hit with critics, but it’s another example of why no one really cares about us, since a second season was ordered almost immediately anyway. A second season featuring the Fox family on the run from the US government debuted on November 4, 2022
Mosquito Coast Season 2, Episode 4 added a little more tension and mystery to the season. Here’s what happened:
- Ellie calmly explained to Margo that her escape plans would result in the deaths of her children, and begged her to come up with a sure and safe way to leave him.
- Margo attempted to do so by using the satellite phone on Ridley and Adolfo’s boat to contact the American authorities and offer Ellie in exchange for immunity, but this did not happen.
- Charlie encountered poachers trying to cage exotic animals and may have been caught on camera.
- Isela explained to Ridley that they “needed” Ellie, but didn’t understand why.
- William found a new job.
Mosquito Coast season 2, release date/time for episode 4
The final episode is scheduled for release Apple TV+ on Friday, December 2, 2022 at 12:00 PM PST. The episode is called “Positive Front Optics”.
How many episodes will there be in the second season of “Mosquito Coast”?
Mosquito Coast The second season will have ten episodes, up from seven in the first season. They will be released weekly November 4, 2022 to January 6, 2023 The titles of the episodes are: Damage Done, Least Concern Views, Let’s Talk About the Weather, Rag, Bone, Hair Bun, Positive Forward Optics, Goat’s Head. Tacos, The Burning of Judas, Dead Totems, Counterfeiters, and Eulogy.
Is there a trailer?
Yes! You can watch it here:
Where to watch Mosquito Coast online
As mentioned above, the show is exclusive to Apple TV+ and is available on a subscription basis.
Predictions for season 2, episode 5 “Mosquito Coast”:
- This camera must be connected to something, right? Perhaps we will find out.
- Poachers don’t have to go far to find Charlie? So strange that he managed to get away.
- Why exactly does Isela “need” Ellie? Expect further development in this area.
- Most likely, Margo will come up with another escape plan – or at least try to do it.