Catena Media provides exclusive content for sports betting nj.com, including predictions, analysis, tools and offers from bookmakers to help bettors take part in the game. Please bid responsibly.
BetMGM is now officially operating in Maryland and anyone who signs up with our BetMGM bonus code can bet on three Thanksgiving NFL games risk-free:
- Accounts at Lions (12:30 pm ET)
- Giants at the Cowboys (4:30 pm ET)
- Patriots in Vikings (8:20 pm ET)
BetMGM PLAYNJSPORTS Bonus Code: Bet up to $1,000 risk-free on any Thanksgiving NFL game.
Online betting in Maryland was launched just in time for Thanksgiving and if you want to get in on the action, BetMGM has your first bet covered.
After signing up with the BetMGM bonus code PLAYNJSPORTS and making a deposit, place your first bet on the Thanksgiving market of your choice.
If he loses, BetMGM offers a free bet refund to try again, offsetting your losses up to $1,000.
BetMGM offers a risk-free bet up to $1,000. A risk-free rate means that your bet is insured. If you win, everything will go on as usual, but if you lose, your free bets will be returned to you.
Here’s how to do it:
- Click on the BetMGM bonus code link.
- Enter the required personal information to complete registration.
- Enter the bonus code PLAYNJSPORTS if it is not filled out.
- Deposit at least $10 into your account.
- Place a bet of at least $10 on the selected game.
If your qualifying bet has won, you have made some profit. Otherwise, you will be refunded a free bet up to $1,000.
Get $1,000 as insurance on your first bet
Free bets will appear in your account immediately after your first bet has been evaluated. If your bet was worth less than $50, you can expect to receive one free bet for the total amount.
If your bet is over $50, you will receive five different free bets, each representing 20% of your total bet.
Click on one of the BetMGM bonus code links to view the full terms of the offer.
Maryland BetMGM Bonus Code: NFL Thanksgiving Betting Preview and Promotions
As mentioned above, there will be three NFL games this Thanksgiving. BetMGM has a variety of betting markets available for all of them.
The Bills are playing in Detroit for the second week in a row and are the favorites. Can the Lions slow down Josh Allen and Stephon Diggs?
The Giants will then take on the Cowboys in a divisional matchup.
The Giants have come as a pleasant surprise this season, but are still huge underdogs compared to a Cowboys team that looks much better and beat New York once.
Finally, the Vikings are one of the hottest teams in the league and they have a killer offense. The Patriots will need their protection to come up with some big stops to hold onto this chance.
Also, here are some current BetMGM promotions:
- The chances are rising: Increased odds for some markets in BetMGM Sportsbook.
- Profit increase: tokens to increase qualifying bets by a given percentage.
- Early withdrawal of money: Players have the option to cash out their bet early for a portion of the total winnings.
- United game: Place multiple selections from the same game in one bet to earn more on your bet.
If you or a loved one has questions or needs to speak with a gambling specialist, call 1-800-GAMBLER or visit 1800gambler.net For more information.
MORE SPORTS BETTING STORIES
Super Bowl odds: Bills and Chiefs remain favorites
Think you know giants football? Play the Prop Bet Showdown to win prizes!