Each product has been independently selected by our editorial team. We may earn commissions for certain product links on this page. Promotions are subject to seller availability and conditions.
Top Gun: Maverick has become an absolute giant at the box office, surpassing $1 billion worldwide and recently becoming the fifth highest-grossing film in the nation’s history. The film will be available to stream on Paramount+ starting December 22, but you can already purchase it on Blu-ray. Hardcore fans (or their loved ones looking for a great holiday gift) will also be able to pick up a limited edition Top Gun Steelbook gift set when it launches on December 6th. Pre-orders are already available here on Amazon and the price has just dropped 14% to $119.99. Pre-orders will automatically get the lowest price before launch, and that may be the case. Close it while you can.
The Top Gun Superfan Collection includes two SteelBook cases with 4K Blu-ray and Blu-ray discs of the films Top Gun and Top Gun Maverick, as well as digital copies of each film. There are also collectibles such as tokens, a Maverick leather keychain, magnetic stickers, coasters, and photographs. If that’s too rich for your blood, there are plenty of additional options below.
If you’re fully interested in 4K UHD+Digital Blu-ray, you can pre-order Top Gun: Maverick in SteelBoook, 2-Movie Collection and Standard Edition. The film is also available on standard Blu-ray. A breakdown of these options and where to pre-order them is as follows:
- DOLBY VISION/HDR FILM PRESENTATION
- AUDIOTRACK DOLBY ATMOS
- Ready to Take Off – Witness the most intense pre-production program as the cast prepares for filming by performing multiple G-forces on a fighter jet.
- Breaking New Horizons – Shooting Top Gun: Maverick – Get ready to fly as you go backstage with the cast and crew of Top Gun: Maverick to capture some of the most breathtaking aerial footage ever!
- Aviation love letter. Tom Cruise shares his passion for aviation by piloting his own aircraft, a vintage WWII P-51 Mustang that would have been the best aircraft in its day.
- Creating a Dark Star. Pushing the boundaries beyond Mach 10, the future of aviation is revealed with an impressive experimental aircraft specially designed for the film.
- Workshop with Tom Cruise – Cannes Film Festival – Tom Cruise talks about his incredible career at the main event of the 75th Cannes Film Festival.
- “Hold My Hand” – Lady Gaga’s music video. Check out Lady Gaga’s music video for her standout lead single from the Top Gun: Maverick soundtrack.
- “I’m Not Worried” OneRepublic music video. Check out the music video for the original new song from OneRepublic.
- Mission Impossible: Paying for Death Part One Teaser Trailer. We all have the same destiny. Watch the official teaser trailer for Mission: Impossible: Death Worth Part One, starring Tom Cruise. In theaters in 2023.
Spencer Perry reviewed Top Gun: Maverick for ComicBook.com and gave the film a 4.5 out of 5, noting:
Top Gun: Maverick is a film that satisfies on a narrative level, in a visual sense, and also in terms of what the film is really about. This film is a rare sequel that surpasses the original in every way, delivering the ultimate experience that will make viewers believe they have just passed Mach 5 themselves.”
Synopsis for Top Shooter: Maverick reads: “After more than thirty years as one of the Navy’s top aviators, Pete ‘Maverick’ Mitchell (Tom Cruise) is where he belongs, pushing the boundaries as a daring test pilot and dodging a promotion that has taken away would be his land. .”
As he trains a squad of Top Gun alumni for a special mission the likes of which no living pilot has ever seen, Maverick meets Lieutenant Bradley Bradshaw (Miles Teller), alias Rooster, the late Maverick’s son. friend and radar intercept officer Lt. Nick Bradshaw, also known as “Goose”. Faced with an uncertain future and confronted with the ghosts of his past, Maverick finds himself embroiled in facing his deepest fears, culminating in a mission that requires total sacrifice from those who will be chosen to carry it out.”